The BerbeeWalsh Department of Emergency Medicine is pleased to announce its 17th residency class. We warmly welcome 13 medical students to the University of Wisconsin Emergency Medicine Residency Class of 2026:
- Megan Barthels, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Morgan Braswell, George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Adam Brown, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Mitchell Butterbaugh, University of Minnesota Medical School
- John Constantakis, DO, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Matthew Kaili, MD, UW School of Medicine and Public Health
- Michael Lawson, Robert Larner College of Medicine at the University of Vermont
- Josh Learned, UT Health San Antonio
- Kylie Lousberg, University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Calvin Madsen, UT Health San Antonio
- Gregory Raupp, UW School of Medicine and Public Health
- Marwat Salamin, UW School of Medicine and Public Health
- Joseph Stearns, University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine
The new class of residents represent medical schools in nine U.S. states. They hail from an even broader range of backgrounds and regions and bring diverse perspectives to our program. The class will officially begin their residency here in Madison, Wisconsin, this June.
In addition to celebrating the incoming class, we’d like to acknowledge the outstanding efforts of our faculty, current residents, and administrative staff who helped to make the Match 2023 a success.