The BerbeeWalsh Department of Emergency Medicine congratulates 11 emergency medicine residents on successfully completing their graduate medical education programs at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health this year. The following individuals are all moving on to exciting and challenging new positions across a myriad of disciplines in our specialty, and we look forward to following their careers in the years to come.
- Anthony Bai, MD: Vituity Hospitals, Merrillville, IN
- Connor Brown, MD: Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, Boise, Idaho
- Johnny Duan, MD: Gundersen Health System, La Crosse, WI
- Michael Fareri, MD: Emergency Ultrasound Fellowship, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Amy Hummel, MD: Emergency Medicine Specialists, Milwaukee, WI
- Dainon Miles, MD*: Sports Medicine Fellowship, Baton Rouge General Medical Center, Baton Rouge, LA
- Jennifer Mirrielees, MD, MS: Emergency Medicine Administration Fellowship, BerbeeWalsh Department of Emergency Medicine, Madison, WI
- Daniel Wei, MD, MS: UnityPoint Health – St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center, Sioux City, Iowa
- Arika Weineke, MD*: Emergency Medicine of Idaho, Boise, Idaho
- Nick Wolfe, MD: Kaiser Permanente regional medical centers, Portland, OR
- Rudi Zurbuchen, MD*: Anesthesia Critical Care Fellowship, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
The Class of 2023 will be heading to seven U.S. states. They join 124 alumni of the University of Wisconsin Emergency Medicine Residency Program in caring for the emergent needs of diverse populations across the nation and world.
*indicates chief resident